Contact me !

Email me : ask.jotee@outlook.com
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0RxwPD0mdjyDXNCvRNv7yA
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/jobeautee/
Twitter: https://twitter.com/jobeauteee
Snapchat : jobeautee

Saturday, 26 July 2014

My current diet -breakfast

Any fitness plan is never complete without the appropriate diet. No, diet to me does not mean never to touch another Ben and Jerry's ice cream tub or to eat salad all day, because one , that is not a realistic goal because I love my ice cream and Nando's , and two I need more than salad to keep me going. So I decided to write up a few of my diet regimes for those who asked for it!

Breakfast, firstly is the most important meal of the day, as what you start the day with will determine your energy levels, how your feeling and kick start your metabolism. As you have been fasting for the whole night you need to rehydrated which Is why I start the morning with a cold glass of water or milk.With that I prefer to have some "super foods" from a list of a few micronutrients. (Vital in any diet)  I love to have a bowl of mixed fruits, which you can prepare before had for the rest of the day by putting it in the fridge , adding a bit of lemon so your banana's do not go brown , which s what I do. The fruits I tend to have are -
Blueberries -

  • High in antioxidant 
  • Vitamin c, a and copper
  • Great for immune system and prevent infections
  • Lowers blood cholesterol 
  • Lowers risk of heart disease.   
Strawberries -

  • Vitamin c, potassium ,folic acid
  • Fiber
  • Antioxidant 
  •  Lowers risk of cancer , heart disease and diabetes 
Red grapes

  • Prevents cancer,heart disease
  • Lowers high blood pressure 
  • Lowers chance of Constipation 
  • Vitamin c
  • High water content for hydration 
Bananas -

  • Potassium 
  • Lowers blood pressure
  • Improve heart health


These are a few of what I have as for fruits, which also help weight loss as they are low in calories. Although I love fruits I also fluctuate between whole grain oats which I do add fruits or almonds which are a health source of fat. Another option is having boiled eggs which is for me better than fried, with toast brown bread so I get my carbohydrates in. I tend to keep away from "health bars" or "low in fat" bars as they contain preservatives and E numbers which are generally not good compared to having organic natural foods which I find best,  as they maintain their nutrients and vitamins.

Second part to this blog will be on lunch!
Ps: I take my supplements in the morning which are my multivitamin tablets for a healthy immune . Every diet works differently for different people, so try what works best for YOUR body.