Contact me !

Email me : ask.jotee@outlook.com
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0RxwPD0mdjyDXNCvRNv7yA
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/jobeautee/
Twitter: https://twitter.com/jobeauteee
Snapchat : jobeautee

Wednesday, 24 September 2014

maybelline:dream satin liquid foundation REVIEW

Heyyy , today's post shall be on my foundation, i have been asked what foundation i use so i decided to make a post!
Firstly, this is not a new product but old is gold and that is certainly true with this foundation.

To start off this foudation claims to have a 100% poreless look and air brushed finish which is what i am looking for if i am at work and do not have time to touch up , i would like my foundation to last without becomming oily.(i have dry skin type). Due to that i would look for a product which gives full coverage but also allows the skin to breathe and not look cakey also not to inhance my dry patches and even my skin tone.

This is why i was so impressed with this foundation, it does what i wanted, i have been using it for a months now as i mix sun beige and 30 sand to get my desired tone, it gives such a soft satin finish. Although  i would recommend a setting powder to get rid of any shine, however it's not necessary, it's just my opinion. It definetly looks flawless. It feels smooth on the skin and covers any redness i have around my nose. Aswell as covering my uneven skin without looking like a mask. It is build-able but one layer gives me a flawless look as i do not have spots just dry skin so works a charm. I would rate it 9/10 it also comes in a glass bottle and a pump so it is easy to apply with your brush for an even finish. Retails for £6 , so highly affordable.
Dissadvantage: sadly, does not come in many shades.
I am not sponsered this is my honest opinion. Hope this helps.xx