Contact me !

Email me : ask.jotee@outlook.com
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0RxwPD0mdjyDXNCvRNv7yA
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/jobeautee/
Twitter: https://twitter.com/jobeauteee
Snapchat : jobeautee

Sunday, 7 December 2014

anastasia beverly hills dip brow pomade

So to begin with a brief introduction to what a dip brow pomade is. It is a "waterproof creamy smudge proof formula which allows you to sculpt and helps to define your eyebrows. It also comes in a number of shades which is a bonus for all eyebrow types.

Moving on to the review, I have always been a big fan of brow powders as they do look more natural and also do not give that overly done eyebrow look. Not to mention they can be easily removed from the eyebrows if you make a mistake. However I thought I would expand my horizon and look to try something new on the market. I have seen the new brow tec to go  from smash box, which is a retractable pen filled with a creamy shadow for eye brows which looks interesting and confinement for travel, however had decided to review the Anastasia Beverly Hills dip brow pomade as I have heard a load of great reviews.

Firstly the dip pomade retails for £15 the uk, which is a reasonable price as it comes in a reasonable sized jar. Although in my opinion this can last a long time as you only need a little for each eyebrow as the creamy formula is highly pigmented and can be blended in. The packaging is also stylish as it is printed with the company name\logo on the box and the lid of the jar.


My first impression when I had used it was as it mentioned before you only need a little bit which goes along way, very easy to blend and super creamy so it is not sticking to the eyebrows and making them look greasy. (Not to mention the product is great for oily skin, as mentioned by the company). I was able to define my eye brows without making them look too bold, so it does give a natural look as long as you use the product in moderation when applying.

There is nothing really that I can say against the product as it is a brilliant formula i would give the product 9/10