Contact me !

Email me : ask.jotee@outlook.com
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0RxwPD0mdjyDXNCvRNv7yA
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/jobeautee/
Twitter: https://twitter.com/jobeauteee
Snapchat : jobeautee

Saturday, 11 April 2015

My go to holiday makeup haul

Hey guys, so I'm off on holiday in the next coming weeks and of course I was on the hunt for travel size make product, compact but great quality. That's when I came across the pixi beauty summer palette. The reviews were all 5 stars and everyone recommended it for summer so I had to try it out, it comes with eye liners, bronzers, blush, eye shadows and more so I will definetly post a review once I have tested it out in the summer heat!

Moving on to foundation, the one that I chose was the fit me by Maybelline which I have already done a review on and was impressed by. (Check my blog for the post). Moreover wearing foundation in the sun does require a primer in my opinion so it does not slip and slide or crease. I found a compact travel sized one on the smash box website, they also were doing travel sized limited addition kits but unfortunately they were sold out, however they were giving away samples so I had chosen the smash box camera ready bb cream, so make sure to check that out!

Furthermore the benye bannanna powder I have used for months now and really loving the formular so of course would be taking that along.
Continuing on to contour, I got a simple travel sized kit which comes with a bronzer blush and highlight from make up revolution ultra sculpt and contour kit. The rest of the products seen in my picture Some i have done reviews on so make sure to check them out on my blog. ️Xx ☺️